Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Skillet Bacon Jam Review



Skillet Bacon Jam is made by Chef,  Josh Henderson!  Credited as the one of the driving forces in the street food/ food truck revolution.  Chef Henderson is a Starchefs award winner & has been featured in Bon Appetit, Food and Wine magazine, and The Wall Street Journal.

As a self proclaimed foodie ~ I was super excited to be able to sample, Skillet Bacon Jam.  So what exactly is Skillet Bacon Jam?  It is savory goodness made from Niman Ranch Bacon, onions,balsamic vinegar, brown sugar, water, salt and pepper.  All natural simple tasty ingredients.
           
                 One taste and you feel the intensive labor of love that ensued to create Skillet Bacon Jam!  You get the savory smoky flavor from the bacon followed by the tartness from the balsamic vinegar.    I used the Bacon Skillet Jam as a condiment on my burger.    It was pure heaven.    It's amazing,  how it kicked up the flavor of my usual boring burger.  I"m  a huge fan of BLT sandwiches, so I decided to substitute the Skillet Bacon Jam in place of regular bacon = SCORE!!   Very tasty without all the hassle of frying my own bacon.  It would also be great on ciabatta bread with a nice glass of wine.  The methods of using Bacon Skillet Jam are endless, not to mention a great conversation starter at your next party!

If you would like more information, please visit www.skilletbaconjam.com!   For inquires about Skillet Bacon Jam ~ email eat@skilletstreetfood.com

The views and opinions expressed are purely my own. I received a free sample via tomoson.com in exchange for my opinion.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

10 comments:

  1. Oh I love anything to do with BACON!!! Thanks for posting. I am going to order some right away!!
    Thanks for visiting The Organic Blonde. I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following back. Thank you for stopping by & following. Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marla - thanks for stopping by my blog today - following you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmm...bacon! lol Thanks for stopping by my blog...following you back!

    http://wherenothinggoodcomeseasy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love anything bacon! LOL I appreciate you stopping by my blog, Saving Your Green and it is very neat that our blog names are almost identical! I will be checking out your blog often as I am now one of your new followers! I hope that you will stop back by again and visit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bacon is always a hit in my house! Thanks for following my blog, I already follow you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah still loving the bacon! Ordering some today and crossing my fingers that the crazy guy that stops all my packages is too numb from his fast to catch that this is pork. Fingers crossed! I noticed you also stopped by Nurtured Beauty and liked my fan page so I HAD to come by and thank you. Now I am clicking on your link for bacon....bacon bacon bacon bacon BACON!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That sounds delicious! YUMMY! Thanks for coming by AspiringNewMoms. I am following you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for stopping by and joining in my blog. Hope you have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete