Monday, August 8, 2011

Scott's Liquid Gold Wood Wipes Review


                Scott's Liquid Gold,  based in Colorado is celebrating their 60th Anniversary!   I was excited to put their top notch cleaning products,  to use in my home!  Keeping the house clean can be a daunting task. We all have so many activities and responsibilities in our lives!  My uncle,  who is quite the jokester. Told me,  my aunt,  is a commercial cleaner.  I gave him a strange look.  He said," You know - she only cleans during TV commercials".  I thought it was hilarious.  Scott's Liquid Gold Wipes, helps save you time while cleaning.

                  I'm always looking for new products to help me save time.  Scott's Liquid Gold Wood Wipes are easy to use. After feeding the first wipe through the top, they were easy to dispense from the container.  Scott's Liquid Gold Wood Wipes come pre-moistened.  This saves me time and the hassle of a bucket of water or trips back to the sink.   I found these wipes perfect to use on my solid wood kitchen table, to restore its original shine. After just a few quick swipes with the wipes my table and chairs were shining. I loved it!! The fragrance of the wipes was also fresh pleasant scent, not fruity or floral.   I purchased the table 10+ years ago.  I really need to refinish it but haven't had a chance to.   I was happy the wipes didn't tear or leave lint behind after I wiped the table.  No lint is important, it saves time and the need to re-clean.   I also used them to wipe the bathroom sink as well as the dashboard in my car. The wipes don't contain wax, and didn't leave a residue.   Scott's Liquid Gold Wood Wipes, really are a versatile surface cleaner.  I liked the wipes and plan to use them again.   However,  I wish the ingredients used to pre-moisten the wipes was listed on the container. I am happy to know though that it is an organic oil based cleaner.  Each container hold 20 wipes for $4.49.  Scott's Liquid Gold Wipes, can be purchased online, or locally at a store near you.  To stay connected on all the lastest news and promotions, Like Scott's Liquid Gold on Facebook, and follow Scott's Liquid Gold on Twitter.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. glad to have found your blog via the blog hop. please follow back at www.biguniversesmallworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete