Thursday, July 28, 2011

Libman Freedom Tour & Freedom Spray Mop Review

                                                   The Libman Freedom Tour,  features a 9 week, 9 city tour to find out what freedom means to Americans.  Visitors at each stop videoed by Libman,  have a chance to win a assortment of prizes.  Libman, is also hosting a sweepstakes for one American to win $1776, to enter visit http://www.libmanfreedomtour.com/sweepstakes  

The Libman Company mission is:
For over 114 years, the Libman family has made quality their utmost priority. William Libman started The Libman Company in 1896 with one mission; to make the finest, most durable wire-wound corn brooms. William’s sons, grandsons and great grandchildren have since expanded that mission to include the finest mops, brooms, brushes and cleaning tools.

                                    I was sent the Libman Freedom Spray Mop to review.  The mop features an convenient, efficient and easy way to clean your floors.   Giving you the freedom to be free from disposable pads, free to choose your own cleaning solution, and free from batteries     In just 3 easy steps, I was ready to mop my floor.  Remove the bottle, I filled mine with a baking soda, water, and vinegar combo.  Re-Insert the bottle into the mop and you are ready to go.  The Libman Freedom Mop, comes with a washable premium scratch-free microfiber cleaning pad.  The cleaning pad is good for up to 50 washes before it needs to be replaced.  Eco-friendly because it keeps excessive disposable cleaning pads and refill bottles out of our landfills.

                I was taught by my mom to clean the floors on your hands and knees.  Thank goodness, I will never have to do that again.  The Libman Freedom Spray Mop, is so easy to use.   I was able to clean my kitchen floor in half the time it used to take me.  The handle is designed to be at the perfect height for easy cleaning.  I loved the spray feature.  Just spray and go.  Simple enough, my 10 year old was even able to clean the floors effectively.  This mop is a great purchase.  As with any Libman product, it is backed by the Libman Guarantee.  Libman isn't  just a company, it's their family name and they stand behind all their products!  For more information visit http://www.libman.com You can stay up to date on the latest news and promotions by following,  The Libman Company on Facebook and Twitter.

  The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely mine. I was provided a free sample in exchange for my opinion

No comments:

Post a Comment