Tuesday, July 5, 2011

First 5 to complete - Win Snack Packs from Mario Olives

     Are you looking for a new healthy snack?  I'm always looking for a new snack.  I want something that's easy to grab in a hurry.  It also has to be something, I can throw in my gym bag, on the way out the door.  My new favorite is these cute little 100 calorie packs of Mario Olives.  They are low carb and contain no cholesterol.   A perfect snack after my zumba class.  I keep a pack of Mario Olives, in my bag to munch on the during my 20 minute drive home.  They are loosely packed without juice so I don't have a sloppy mess in my car!  It's a perfect snack to hold me over until lunch time.  I love 100 calorie packs because it takes the guess work out of portion size and keeps me on track to stay healthy.

Mario Olives are available in three delicious flavors:
  • Pitted Manzanilla Olives mildly seasoned with Garlic and Thyme
  • Pitted Manzanilla Olives mildly seasoned with Chili and Thyme
  • Pitted Kalamata Olives mildly seasoned with Thyme
I've tried all three, they are the perfect snack to cure a salty craving! My favorite is Manzanilla Olives seasoned with garlic and thyme, they are out of this world!
Mario Olives & Specialty Foods wants to give 5 Saving U Green readers, Mario Olives Snack Packs!
To win you must complete the following steps in this order.
1.     Click here & write this on Mario Olives & Specialty Foods Facebook Wall.
              ~ I want to try Mario Olives Snack Packs via @Saving U Green
2. Leave this comment below ~
       I posted on Mario Olives & Specialty Foods facebook wall. I plan to enjoy my olives at _________.

The first 5 who complete both steps will win! I will verify the winners by the time stamps on Facebook and my blog! Thank you Mario Olives for sponsoring this great giveaway !

9 comments:

  1. I posted on Mario Olives & Specialty Foods facebook wall. I plan to enjoy my olives at the beach!

    https://www.facebook.com/MarioOlives?sk=wall#!/Sparklezstars/posts/166375526763175

    Sparklezstars@cfl.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I posted on Mario Olives & Specialty Foods facebook wall. I plan to enjoy my olives at my sons 5th birthday party (jd drenchek-scavo)


    mellanhead74 at hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. posted on Mario Olives & Specialty Foods facebook wall. I plan to enjoy my olives at work

    ReplyDelete
  4. I posted on Mario Olives & Specialty Foods facebook wall! I plan to enjoy my olives with lunch or as a snack!
    Dave P.
    dperry721@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I posted on Mario Olives & Specialty Foods facebook wall. I plan to enjoy my olives at _____home____.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I posted on Mario Olives & Specialty Foods facebook wall. I plan to enjoy my olives at home!

    residentmayor at satx.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I posted on Mario Olives & Specialty Foods facebook wall! I plan to enjoy my olives while playing in the back yard with the kids

    boswife @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I posted on Mario Olives & Specialty Foods facebook wall. I plan to enjoy my olives at my desk at work

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you all for your entries! Check back here on the Saving U Green blog, and on the Mario Facebook page (www.facebook.com/marioolives) regularly! We will be doing more giveaways, and having more promotions soon!

    ReplyDelete