Thursday, July 7, 2011

Connect Your Home Review

Connect Your Home is headquartered in Santa Ana, California.   They help customers find the best priced home services from the top national and local service providers. 

              Connect Your Homes mission according to their website is -to build a nationally recognized marketing and sales organization. We do this by creating innovative and cost effective marketing while maintaining a well trained group of individuals that become our foundation for growth, achievement, and success. Our focus on ideas, infrastructure, technology and tools allow us to remain competitive, efficient, and profitable – ensuring security and an improved quality of life for all of our employees.

These are the benefits of using ConnectYourHome.com:
  • Guaranteed Lowest Prices Available
  • It's 100% Free to use!!
  • Nationwide availability
  • Services implemented within 24 hours
         I'm in the market to change companies of my cable provider. I signed up for a bundle deal a few years back.   My promotional price is gone. My bill has increased by $60+ dollars.   To some that might not seem like much.  In my budget its a whole lot.   I try to save everywhere I can.   So, where do you go to find the lowest prices?  I like visiting ConnectYourHome.com.   I can search by area or company.  Whether you are looking for phone, cable , internet or home security, they have it all covered! All of the plans available are listed in a great format.   The format allows your to view the benefits of each plan and the cost. After discovering ConnectYourHome.com it would be a silly waste of my time to research each company individually.   Once you have selected the plan you want, they offer a simple sign up process to complete the transaction by calling 1- 888-566-3979.   I love a company that helps me save time and money!

 For more information, visit ConnectYourHome.com
You can like ~  Connect Your Home on Facebook & follow on Twitter
The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely mine. I was provided a free sample in exchange for my opinion

No comments:

Post a Comment