Saturday, July 16, 2011

CleanWell All Natural Hand Sanitizer Review

CleanWell Company, is based in California, helping you say good bye to germs naturally.  They create all natural hand sanitizers, hands soaps, disinfectant sprays and wipes, all powered by CleanWell Technology.  CleanWell ,features natural thyme oil to clean and disinfect without the use of harmful chemicals.

A Better Way To Clean Hands:
  • Naturally Antibacterial                                             
  • Kills germs
  • Alcohol-free
  • Gentle on sensitive skin
  • Benzalkonium Chloride free
  • Readily Biodegradable
  • Fresh pleasant scent
  • Kid safe formula
  • Never tested on animals
  • No gloppy gels
  • No harsh chemicals
  • Won’t sting cuts
  • 4x more uses per oz. than
    alcohol gels.
  • Leaves skin soft
   I like to keep a hand sanitizer in my purse.   With 4 kids, I always am looking for ways to keep us clean on the run, especially after restroom visits and meals at restaurants.
     
              For my review, I was sent CleanWell All-Natural Hand Sanitizer.  I was really impressed to notice, a CleanWell 1oz. bottle provides 225+ sprays. That is a great value for the cost!  Included was also a generic hand sanitizer, to compare to CleanWell's,  all natural formula.   I first used CleanWell, the spray application allows you to use just the right amount.    It spread easily over my hands, absorbed quickly and smelled very earthy. When I say earthy , I mean it - in an all natural good way.   The competitors brand, didn't even compare.  It was gloppy and smelled like pure alcohol.  Not something I would want on my skin or my kids.  To be simple and to the point it was awful.  I'm glad I was given the opportunity to compare.  It was apparent immediately, how superior CleanWell's, all natural hand sanitizer is!

Would you like to try CleanWell products to see the difference first hand?  Saving U Green readers, can purchase CleanWell products through their online store, at a discount through, July 31,2011.  Enter ~ CWSuper ~ to take 15% off your order!

 The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely mine. I was provided a free sample in exchange for my opinion

No comments:

Post a Comment