Saturday, June 11, 2011

Mario Camacho Foods~Mario Olives Review

                     Are you looking for a new healthy snack?  I'm always looking for a new snack.  I want something that's easy to grab in a hurry.  It also has to be something, I can throw in my gym bag, on the way out the door.  My new favorite is these cute little 100 calorie packs of Mario Olives.  They are low carb and contain no cholesterol.   A perfect snack after my zumba class.  I keep a pack of Mario Olives, in my bag to munch on the during my 20 minute drive home.  They are loosely packed without juice so I don't have a sloppy mess in my car!  It's a perfect snack to hold me over until lunch time.  I love 100 calorie packs because it takes the guess work out of portion size and keeps me on track to stay healthy.

Mario Olives are available in three delicious flavors:
  • Pitted Manzanilla Olives mildly seasoned with Garlic and Thyme
  • Pitted Manzanilla Olives mildly seasoned with Chili and Thyme
  • Pitted Kalamata Olives mildly seasoned with Thyme
I've tried all three, they are the perfect snack to cure a salty craving! My favorite is Manzanilla Olives seasoned with garlic and thyme, they are out of this world!

Mario Camacho Foods online store has a special, place an order of $30+ and receive free shipping. This offer is good through  June 20, 2011.  In addition to an assortment olives they also offer capers, olive oils, and jams.
Click here to visit Mario Camacho's Online Store

Click here to like Mario Olives on Facebook.
Click here to follow Mario Olives on Twitter.

I love Mario Camacho Foods commitment to reduce waste & eco-friendly practices at it processing facilities.
The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely mine. I was provided a free sample in exchange for my opinion.

2 comments:

  1. sounds super yummy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love olives! This looks very interesting I have to check out their website, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete