Saturday, June 18, 2011

Marcal Small Steps Review

Marcal Small Steps, is a family owned company, committed to making a big difference, since 1950. They give paper collected from recycle bins, a new life! This recycled material is turned into paper towels,napkins,facial and bath tissue. This process saves trees and reduces landfill waste. This is an awesome fact I discovered on their website - If every US family switched just one of their paper purchases to Marcal® Small Steps®, together we could Save 1 Million trees! Can you imagine that!!!

My large family consumes a lot.  I am always looking for ways to conserve, Marcal Small Steps has made that process easy for me. Why not choose to use recycled versions of your normal home paper products? Marcal Small Steps perform just as well, if not better than your traditional paper products. I didn't tell my family when I made the switch to Marcal recycled paper products. They never noticed, because they are high quality paper products.

 
I like Marcal Small Steps® line of paper products because they are:


 


  • 100% premium recycled paper
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Virtually Lint Free
  • Free of Dyes and Fragrances
  • Manufactured without Chlorine Bleaching
 If you are interested in finding Marcal Small Steps in your area, click here 
Remember, take one small step at a time to choose eco-friendly products for your family!

2 comments:

  1. I use recycled toilet paper, but had not heard of this company. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of this company. I guess anything can be made out of recycled products. That's good!

    ReplyDelete