Saturday, June 11, 2011

H.K.Anderson Pretzels Review

        H.K.Anderson pretzel are made in Lancaster, PA. They have been making fresh, high quality pretzels, since 1888. Yes, that's not a typo!! Since 1888!!!  Part of my journey to live a green life, leads me back to when food and life was simple.  When processed food was only a luxury, you had on a special occasion. H.K. Anderson is the best of both worlds, to me. You get the authentic family recipe that has stood the test of time, paired with the convenience of a quick snack in a bag, you can grab in a hurry. .

            I love H.K. Anderson Pretzels because they are made with high quality ingredients. Their pretzels are made with enriched wheat flour and contain no preservatives. Available in  4 different varieties. Salty Stix, Honey Wheat Braided Twists, Double Baked Butter Pretzel Balls, and my absolute favorite Peanut Butter Filled Nuggets.

         I serve the braided twists with a homemade dill dip. The twist shape is perfect for dipping. The kids love to take the Pretzel Balls to the beach! They get hungry from a long swim and like to grab a handful on the run. We all love to sweet/salty blend and its not uncommon for my family to polish off entire bag in one sitting. They are just that good! Click here to find H.K. Anderson Pretzels in a store near you!

Click here to like H.K.Anderson on Facebook
Click here to follow H.K.Anderson on Twitter
The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely mine. I was provided a free sample in exchange for my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment