Saturday, May 21, 2011

TRESemme' Color Protection Shampoo & Conditioner Review


With summer almost here, I love to go to the salon to get my hair highlighted! The problem is with every wash the color starts to fade. As a bzzagent, I received a sample of the new TRESemme' Color Protection Shampoo and Conditioner. The shampoo cleanses while the conditioner locks in the color by sealing the cirt cuticle to protect your color for up to 40 washes. I wanted to put it to the test. I started using TRESemme' and marked the start date on my calander  I wash my hair alot especially now because I don't want the chemicals from the pool to be on my hair any longer than absolutely necessary. In the past after about 3 weeks I notice a  slight change in my color. That wasn't the case with TRESemme' It past my test!! I'm also happy about the price, it retails under $5 per bottle and can be found at all my local stores. If you would like to learn more about TRESemme' Color Protection click here
The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely mine. I was provided a free sample in exchange for my opinion.

1 comment:

  1. I do not have my hair done often, but my sister in law got it done for my birthday. This was the first time I ever went dark and it came out amazing!! I heard good things about the TRESemme color protection so I bought it. Unfortunately my experience was not very good, after the first wash it started stripping the color from my hair. I was very sad and couldn't afford to have it fixed. Sorry but I don't think I will rebuy this product.

    ReplyDelete