Saturday, May 21, 2011

Lil'Critter Omega-3 Gummy Fish Vitamin Review

It is very important to me as a mother, to ensure my kids are getting all the essential vitamins and minerals necessary to be healthy. I try to feed the healthy and nutritious meal, but you know how picky kids can be. To be proactive I give them Lil' Critters Omega-3 Gummy Fish. They love the lemonade and cherryade flavors. My son loves the cute "fishy" shape and  flavor, so much he often asks several times a day to have his vitamins. As a mom, I love Lil Critter's because they contain no:
                                     artificial flavors or artificial colors
                                     gluten
                                     milk or egg products
                                    peanut or tree nuts

Lil' Critters vitamins contains  the essentials ~ Omega-3,Vitamin C,Vitamin E,& Vitamin D to keep your lil'critter healthy. If you would like more information on Lil'Critters vitamins click here

No comments:

Post a Comment