Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Scrubbing Bubbles Mega Shower Foamer

The folks at SC Johnson have raised the bar with the new Scrubbing Bubbles Extend- A-Clean Mega Shower Foamer. The wide spray covers more area as you apply the product., so you done have to worry about a cramp in your hand as you  pump a pesky spray bottle. The button on the top of the can make it easy to apply to your shower walls. Upon contact it works to penetrate and dissolve left over soap scum and mildew. A couple of swipes with and sponge and rinse with water left my shower sparkly clean for 4 days. Yes, 4 whole days!! With a large family, Scrubbing Bubbles Extend-A-Cleaner Mega Shower Foamer saves me time to devote to my family. As a mother, its exactly what I'm looking for in a cleaning product. Maximum clean in a small amount of time. Scrubbing Bubbles Extend-A-Cleaner Mega Shower Foamer is available in 20oz cans at your local retailer. For more information, click here : www.scrubbingbubbles.com/.../mega-shower-foamer.aspx 


I'm a bzzagent, and was provided with a sample to test. The opinion above is my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment